Wednesday 20 November 2013

CAPE POINT and SIMON’S TOWN



To submit your own review, scroll down to the end of the reviews for this map. Type your review in the ‘Post a Comment’ box. If you don’t see the box, click on the word ‘comments’ to open it.





My map arrived earlier this week and was put to use yesterday exploring Cape Point. Someone mentioned that “with a map like this, you don’t need a guidebook”.
Rudi de Lange 

Thank you for your brilliant map ... it took me more than three pleasurable hours to read it!

Sandy Newall

I think of doing the "Hoerikwaggo Trail" of which I also have the 4 maps; they are as splendid as all of your maps: a great job you've done!

Joerg Hortner, Germany

Thanks again for your work on producing these brilliant maps – it seems to have inspired a few couch potatoes to get out there and experience the mountains again. 

Bernard Jordaan 

Astonishly superb map marking almost everything a hiker would wish to know. Additional historical, topographical and tourist information is a real bonus. Highly recommended! 

Marcus Lodwick

My favourite is the Cape Point map — I’ve spent the last three weekends walking there. I’ve found the estimated distances and times invaluable. I don’t know the area, and the map has been brilliant. It’s allowed me to tack together a few walks, to make up a decent 5+ hour walk. So, I strung together a walk ... to Sirkelsvlei to Olifants and back to the gate. Your distances and times allowed me to make it back to the gate before closing time with confidence. Thanks for opening the door and encouraging me to get out there! 

Tam Newdigate 

The latest set of maps are brilliant. Congratulations. 

Prof Johan H Koeslag, University of Stellenbosch


Back to Cape Point & Simon’s Town on our website

No comments:

Post a Comment

We reserve the right to shorten reviews, and/or moderate the language used.